As a member of the FED UP! Coalition, you will join an advocacy network of thousands of other individuals who, like you, are passionate about this cause and support our platform. You are the foundation of our work, and become an active member, working to end the opioid crisis. You will now belong to one of the largest national organizations, working on the front lines to hold our government accountable. Thank you for your dedication and passion.
*Sustaining Member Benefits
- Be assured that you are joining an organization that will never accept funds from pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors or groups advocating on their behalf.
- Join a community of FED UP! Coalition members whose contributions build the foundation of our call for Federal action to end the opioid addiction epidemic.
- Receive timely information and detailed guidelines to help you personally engage in the FED UP! Coalition’s advocacy efforts.
- Learn about FED UP! volunteer and leadership support opportunities.
- Receive and proudly display the FED UP! Coalition’s membership badge on your social media, email signature, and/or website, or our sponsorship badge if you choose to become a FED UP! Sponsor.
- Receive special access to leave comments on our website blog posts.
- Join FED UP!’s closed member group on Facebook where you can connect with other members to share best practices, tools, events and more.
- Share a photo of a lost loved one for inclusion in the next update of the FED UP! Coalition’s ‘Lost Loved Ones‘ memorial video and have their name added to our memorial banner.
- Memorialize or honor a loved one with a listing of that person’s name on FED UP!’s website.
- Receive tax benefits from your membership as allowed under current tax laws.
|*Sustaining Member Benefits|||
|Listing and website link on FED UP!’s website|||
|FED UP! Social Media posts highlighting your organization’s news and events|||
|Tabling opportunities at FED UP! events|||
|Logo on the sponsor banner featured at FED UP! events|||
|Listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||
|Your organization’s logo on the FED UP website|||
|Listing in event program|||
|Prominent listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||
|Your events publicized in FED UP!’s email blasts|||
|Premier tabling opportunities at FED UP! events||
|Included in advertising and social media marketing|||
|Opportunity for onsite event social media interviews streamed to FED UP!’s 16,000+ followers|||
|Lead listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||
|Prominent logo listing on the sponsor banner featured at FED UP! events|||
|Feature your organization or initiative on FED UP!’s website|||
|T-shirts available for pick-up at FED UP! Rally in Washington, D.C.||10|
|Free passes to our events||6|
|Badges: Proudly display your badge on your organization’s website, printed materials, and social media and increase recognition and credibility as an ally in the movement to end the opioid crisis in America.|