ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE NOW
- We must make sure all Attorneys General understand one fact – Big Pharma doesn’t owe several millions of dollars in restitution – they owe our cities & towns BILLIONS of dollars. Take a moment today and sign this letter to the National Association of Attorneys General demanding that the lawsuit settlements do not fall short and are worth #BillionsNotMillions. https://www.opioidlie.org/
- Sign the Change.org petition on holding the Sackler family and Purdue Pharma accountable for the opioid crisis: https://www.change.org/p/hold-
the-sackler-family-and-purdue- pharma-accountable-for-the-opi oid-crisis
- Attend and/or offer to organize a local rally and vigil on International Overdose Awareness Day by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make plans to have your voice heard and attend the 2018 FED UP! Rally in Washington, D.C. on October 7th. Please contact April Rovero at email@example.com with questions or to volunteer with planning or on event day.
- Sign up for the FED UP! mailing list to be notified of upcoming Federal advocacy opportunities at https://feduprally.org/join-our
We must make sure all Attorneys General understand one fact – big pharma doesn’t owe several millions of dollars in restitution – they owe our cities & towns BILLIONS of dollars. Take a moment today and sign this letter to the National Association of Attorneys General demanding that these settlements do not fall short and are worth #BillionsNotMillions.
FED UP! Advocacy
A CALL TO ACTION!
For information on how to schedule a visit with your members of Congress click here.
For those supporters living in the Washington, D.C. area, please contact and visit your members of Congress – we need our message heard.
Past Calls to Action
Send a comment to the FDA, supporting our petition to remove ultra high dosage unit opioids from the market
Dear FED UP! Friends, We need your help to have ultra-high dosage unit opioids removed from the market. These are pills so strong that just one could cause an overdose in someone not used to taking opioids. We have joined PROP, Shatterproof, the National Safety Council and ASTHO, the organization for state health commissioners, in […]
The FDA is seeking comments from the public about steps they can take to address the opioid crisis. Please go to the federal website to leave a comment – and please do this now because the docket will close in a matter of days. Deadline: December 28, 2017 Read FED UP!’s letter to FDA Commissioner, Scott […]