Save the Date and start making plans to join us in Washington, D.C. for the 6th annual FED UP! Rally and our first Artful Advocacy event.
For almost a decade, the FED UP! Coalition has been unifying families, organizations, and allies from across our nation who’ve stood together in an alliance to end the opioid epidemic. With another year of increased deaths, there is still much work to be done. We will be holding our 6th annual FED UP! Rally and @OpioidMarch in Washington D.C. along with our first Artful Advocacy event to bring awareness to the need for action NOW!
We’re FED UP! and we’re calling for immediate, coordinated and comprehensive federal action to end the epidemic of addiction and overdose deaths attributed to opioids. The FED UP! Coalition does not, and will never, collect funds from pharmaceutical companies or the trade organizations lobbying on their behalf.
Artful Advocacy Event
WHEN: Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:00-8:30pm
WHAT: Join us for a special evening where we’ll immerse ourselves in multiple forms of art focused on America’s opioid crisis, including art, music, dance and film.
WHERE: First Congregational Church of Christ, 945 G Street NW, Washington D.C. 20001
FED UP! Rally
WHEN: Sunday, October 7, 2018
- 3:00pm Networking on Freedom PlazaLoc
- 5:00pm Program
- 6:30pm #OpioidMarch to the White House
WHY: Immediate action from our Federal agencies is needed to prevent new cases of opioid addiction, to prevent more overdose deaths and to ensure access to effective treatment for millions who have become addicted.
WHERE: Freedom Plaza, Corner of 14th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.
Spread the word. Why are you FED UP!?
- FED UP 2018 Flyers ( JPG | PDF)
- Start the discussion on social media. Invite others to join you in the movement to end the opioid epidemic. Use the hashtags #FEDUP2018 and #OpioidMarch
- Stay current on the latest updates of the FED UP! Coalition and our event by signing up for our mailing list and by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. (Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book so you receive our email communications)
- Learn about our past events and read our platform.
Plans are again underway to help our members and partners create International Overdose Awareness Day events in their communities. View the flyer here.
Please contact Emily Walden at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about a FED UP! International Overdose Awareness Day event in your area … or offer to plan one using our FED UP! Rally Planning Toolkit which contains everything you would need to know.