Save the Date and start making plans to join us in Washington, D.C. for the 6th annual FED UP! Rally.
For almost a decade, the FED UP! Coalition has been unifying families, organizations, and allies from across our nation who’ve stood together in an alliance to end the opioid epidemic. With another year of increased deaths and the change of power in our federal government, this year we’re planning our 6th annual FED UP! Rally in Washington D.C. and another #OpioidMarch to bring awareness to the need for action now.
We’re FED UP! and we’re calling for immediate, coordinated and comprehensive federal action to end the epidemic of addiction and overdose deaths attributed to opioids. The FED UP! Coalition does not, and will never, collect funds from pharmaceutical companies or the trade organizations lobbying on their behalf.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
- 3:00 Networking on Freedom Plaza
- 5:00 FED UP! Rally Program
- 6:30 #OpioidMarch to the White House
Immediate action from our federal agencies is needed to prevent new cases of opioid addiction, to prevent more overdose deaths and to ensure access to effective treatment for millions who have become addicted.
- Corner of 14th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.
Spread the word. Why are you FED UP!?
- FED UP 2018 Flyers ( JPG)
- Start the discussion on social media. Invite others to join you in the movement to end the opioid epidemic. Use the hashtags #FEDUP2018 and #OpioidMarch
- Stay current on the latest updates of the FED UP! Coalition and our event by signing up for our mailing list and by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. (Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so you receive our email communications)
- Learn a Little about our past events and read our platform.
Plans are again underway to help our members and partners create International Overdose Awareness Day events in their communities. View the flyer here.
Please contact Emily Walden at email@example.com to ask about a FED UP! International Overdose Awareness Day event in your area … or offer to plan one using our FED UP! Rally Planning Toolkit which contains everything you would need to know.