As a Sustaining Member of the FED UP! Coalition, you will join an advocacy network of thousands of other individuals who, like you, are passionate about this cause and support our platform. As an active member, you become part of the foundation of our work and contribute to ending the opioid crisis. You will belong to one of the largest national organizations working on the front lines to hold our Federal government accountable. Thank you for your dedication and passion to help end the worst drug addiction and overdose crisis in American history.
Benefits of Sustaining Membership
- Be assured that you are joining an organization that will never accept funds from pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors or groups advocating on their behalf.
- Join a community of FED UP! Coalition members whose contributions build the foundation of our call for Federal action to end America’s opioid addiction epidemic.
- Receive timely information and detailed guidelines to help you personally engage in the FED UP! Coalition’s advocacy efforts.
- Learn about FED UP! volunteer and leadership support opportunities.
- Receive and proudly display the FED UP! Coalition’s Sustaining Membership badge on your social media, email signature, and/or website, or our Sponsor badge if you decide to become a FED UP! sponsor.
- Receive special access to leave comments on our website blog posts.
- Share a photo of a loved one for inclusion in the next update of the FED UP! Coalition’s ‘Lost Loved Ones‘ memorial video and add their name to our memorial banner.
- Memorialize or honor a loved one with a listing of that person’s name on FED UP!’s website.
- Receive tax benefits from your Sustaining Membership as allowed under current tax laws.
Note: Donations above the base $10/mo or $100/yr will generate all of the benefits listed above as well as those noted for that donation amount on our Membership/Sponsorship Matrix.