Thank you for your dedication to ending the opioid crisis Americans are facing every day. We need strong members like you to stand with individuals, physicians, legislators and families across the United States who are calling for immediate Federal action to end the devastation of this public health crisis.
Together, we must find new ways to prevent opioid addiction, to ensure access to effective opioid addiction treatment and to reduce opioid overdose deaths. You and/or your organization are critical to this movement. Stand with a national organization that is communicating unified messages to our Federal government to stimulate the response needed to help end this crisis.
While you are welcome to join us as a Sustaining Member, you and/or your organization are highly encouraged to join us as a FED UP! Sponsor. Annual sponsorship at the Silver level and above will entitle you to be recognized as one of our esteemed event Sponsors at our highly anticipated ARTful Advocacy and Fed Up Rally events that will be held in Washington D.C. on October 6th and 7th, respectively.
Sponsorship includes all of the Sustaining Member Benefits and other benefits listed under your selected sponsorship level as shown on our Membership/Sponsorship Matrix below. Many of these benefits are designed to provide important widespread exposure for your organization and a platform from which you can amplify your own messaging around America’s opioid crisis.
*Sustaining Member Benefits
- Be assured that you are joining an organization that will never accept funds from pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors or groups advocating on their behalf.
- Join a community of FED UP! Coalition members whose contributions build the foundation of our call for Federal action to end the opioid addiction epidemic.
- Receive timely information and detailed guidelines to help you personally engage in the FED UP! Coalition’s advocacy efforts.
- Learn about FED UP! volunteer and leadership support opportunities.
- Receive and proudly display the FED UP! Coalition’s Sustaining Membership badge on your social media, email signature, and/or website, or our Sponsorship badge if you choose to become a FED UP! Sponsor.
- Receive special access to leave comments on our website blog posts.
- Join FED UP!’s closed member group on Facebook where you can connect with other members to share best practices, tools, events and more.
- Share a photo of a lost loved one for inclusion in the next update of the FED UP! Coalition’s ‘Lost Loved Ones‘ memorial video and have their name added to our memorial banner.
- Memorialize or honor a loved one with a listing of that person’s name on FED UP!’s website.
- Receive tax benefits from your membership as allowed under current tax laws.
|Sustaining Member||Silver Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor||Diamond Sponsor|
$10/Month or $100/Yr
|*Sustaining Member Benefits|||||||||||
|Listing and website link on FED UP!’s website|||||||||||
|FED UP! Social Media posts highlighting your organization’s news and events|||||||||||
|Tabling opportunities at FED UP! events|||||||||||
|Logo on the Sponsor banner featured at FED UP! events|||||||||||
|Listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||||||||||
|Your organization’s logo on the FED UP! website|||||||||||
|Listing in event program|||||||||||
|Prominent listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||||||||||
|Your events publicized in FED UP!’s email blasts|||||||||||
|Premier tabling opportunities at FED UP! events|||||||||||
|Included in advertising and social media marketing|||||||||||
|Special verbal recognition of support during FED UP! events|||||||||||
|Opportunity for onsite event social media interviews streamed to FED UP!’s 16,000+ followers|||||||||||
|Lead listing on FED UP! T-shirts|||||||||||
|Prominent logo listing on the sponsor banner featured at FED UP! events|||||||||||
|Feature your organization or initiative on FED UP!’s website|||||||||||
|T-shirts available for pick-up at FED UP! Rally in Washington, D.C.||1||2||5||10||15|
|Free passes to our events||0||2||4||6||8|
|Badges: Proudly display your badge on your organization’s website, printed materials, and social media and increase recognition and credibility as an ally in the movement to end the opioid crisis in America.|
Note: A special $25,000 sponsorship is available to a ‘Presenting Sponsor’ wanting all the above benefits in addition to those listed below:
Speaking opportunity at FED UP’s annual rally.
Special recognition as FED UP!’s ‘Presenting Sponsor’ at our events, on our website and in event promotional materials.
Unable to join us as a Sponsor at this time? Become a Sustaining Member.
*DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: The FED UP! Coalition does not accept financial support from manufacturers or distributors of opioid medications or from providers of addiction treatment services that do not offer evidence-based treatment.